Thursday, October 18, 2012

Healthy hearty salad & meal ideas

 These r from costco.  Only 150 caloriesput with 1oo calorie bun a little spicy mustard, laughing cow wedge.  So tasty, filling and under 300 calories.
 In the morning after I work out I am starving but I don't want to ruin my calories for the day and eat too much.  Some whole wheat toast with 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1 tbsp of walnuts is super filling.  Gives me back my sugars & protein and is just under 300 calories.  Don't use diet bread you will still be starving when you are done use the hearty stuff.
 Chicken taco salad
3oz chicken
1/4 cup cheese
1 Tbsp sour ream
2 Tbsp salsa
red onion, lettuce, trader Joe's taco mix
 So filling So tasty and only 279 calories.  I like it best when I heat the chicken and salsa.

Costco was sampling this the other day man was it tasty.  It has all natural ing.  A whole package is only 300 calories and it's a filling as chili.  Also has tons of fiber & protien.

No comments:

Post a Comment