Wednesday, November 7, 2012

DON'T LAUGH!!!!



DON'T LAUGH
This is the picture that said to me "HEY ya might wanna get back on your diet:)"

As you can see by the numbers on the side my old habits not only CAUGHT up with me once again!!!  They stuck around a little toooo LONG.  I ordered some Jillian videos and was excited 2 days ago to receive them in the mail.  I am even more excited about the diet plan.  I looked it up and it seems very easy to follow.  Still I was  having a hard time finding the motivation to start up again.  It's strange before summer I actually started loving eating healthy.  I didn't even want sugar anymore.  Summer, Vacations, my back really causing me grief came along and I am back.:) I FREAKING LOVE THAT STUFF!!!!!!
As I have said I am someone who needs a plan,  something I am working towards or for.  AS if myself & my own health is not enough!!  Weird:) 

8 WEEK challenge-  My sister called and said she was starting this challenge with some people.  I got very excited.  I feel motivated once again.  Ya I know it is only day 3 but at the end of this 30 day Jillian thing I am hopeful for some great numbers and be back into my better old habits.  Man it's crazy how fast we can slip.
Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30   

Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack



 Do ya think that big lovely roll around my middle half will be gone in 30 days, or the double chin?
Lets see if Jillian delivers as amazing of results as she says she does!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment