Friday, September 28, 2012

VEGETARIAN OR NOT

 First of all unless I am at Panera bread or somewhere that makes a good salad I TRULY dislike salad.  I have to FORCE myself to eat it. That was NOT the case with this salad.

 Lately I have not been in the mood for meat.  My boys however complain relentlessly when I don't serve it.  I made these 2 meals and I LOVED them both!!!!  The boys did not love the salad.  They are so HARD to please:)   If their diet consisted of ribs only they would be happy.
 I found this recipe on this site called OurBestbites.com.  The salad is called Chipotle Chicken Taco salad.  It was divine.  LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!
 The boys had the chicken.  I had it without and LOVED it:)  I also used light sour cream and no one complained.
 ENCHILADAS
 I had some turkey burger that needed used.  I found this sauce for enchiladas at Trader Joe's the other day so I decided to put it together.  I was nice and put the turkey on the boys and did the recipe on the back of the bottle without meat for my own.
 I did not use corn tortillas.  I did not dip the tortillas in oil I could never bring myself to do that:)  I used flour tortillas for everyone but me.  I used the flat out ones for me.
The ones without meat are simply cheese, olives,  and onions I actually cheated and warmed one up for lunch and it was DELICIOUS!!!!! With the cheese they r for sure not the best diet food ever that's why I am exercising 2 times today:)


No comments:

Post a Comment