Sunday, July 15, 2012

HUNGRY FOR BROCCLI?






This has been my frame of mind all week.  Man when you stray for a few weeks it is so hard to get back on track.  I have the exercising down.  I can truly say, I LOVE it.  If I had the time I would do even more.  The eating is kicking my butt. The healthy stuff just doesn't sound good.  My fridge is full of it yet  I STRUGGLE TO EAT IT:(  I had to toss 3 bags of salad today because they went bad, what a waste of money! I do really well in the morning & up until about 3 then I just want to eat.   I'm HUNGRY.  The other day when I worked out really hard I was so hungry I just couldn't seem to get full.  WHAT TO DO???? 

I'm going to try drinking more water. I'm going to force myself to eat more broccoli.   Wish me luck this week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment