Tuesday, July 10, 2012

TIME FOR PERRICONE PRESCRIPTION




 Went on Vacation, it was SUPER FUN!!!!!!  Started the week out AMAZING!!!  Ate good, really stayed focused on being healthy.  I am not sure what caused me to say to heck with this I want to eat.  The fact that everyone else was eating candy bars by the handfuls & they were my favorite kind.  Plus I had not been in contact with those delicious things for so  so LONG:)  It was weird at the first of the week not even a temptation.  I even worked out in the hotel.  When I decide to eat bad I should just say I'll have a cookie and be satisfied NOT!!!!!   On the one night I think I ate 15 cookies they were soooo good.  On the drive home I ate awful as well.   Let me tell you the saying you are what you eat is so true.  For me it is!  I eat garbage I truly feel like garbage, man sugar makes me so tired.  It puts me into a coma type state.  I eat tooo much of it at a time,  then I need a 20 minute nap to sleep it off.  WEIRD!  It's like my body is saying overload I can't process all this crap.  I have been doing good with exercise since I returned home.  I am one of those lucky peeps who need to be good with eating and exercise so it's time to get started again.  My body wants to start being healthy again. 

THE SOLUTION
This book has a 3 day diet in it.  I cheat a little I eat chicken for some meals instead of fish, I use yogurt ranch instead of olive oil, It still works AMAZING!!!!!  I get rid of my excess water weight in those 3 days every time.  It will if followed,  take off 5-9 pounds easily in 3 days.  It is a little hard to stick to.   I'm not going to lie I kinda HATE, LOVE IT!!!!! 

Hate doing it day 1 I am so hungry all day and you better stay near a toilet you are peeing every hour or more.   When day 2 is half over you think is this worth it?  Then that night I have SO much energy from getting rid of all the garbage food in my body that I can't go to sleep.  Day 3 I just think about how good any food will taste after 3 days of this.  Sugar is slowly leaving my system, my face really slims down.  I have never taken the supplements he suggests and it still works very well.  I LOVE how good I feel at the end of the 3 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment