Friday, September 21, 2012

Herniated trigger point. UGH!!!!

I went to Idaho this summer. My youngest sister had her baby.   Upon my return I was doing Jillian Michale's the following day,  my back went CrAzYYY for literally the next 6 weeks.  It was wonderful, I was a wreck!!!!! I could not sit, it became uncomfortable to walk,  I was overly fatigued. It got to the point I really thought (NOT TO BE DRAMATIC) I thought I was dying:)  I had an MRI.  The brilliant doctor did my hip not my back. I went to this quack doctor who had me crying when I left.  He put me in the WORST pain!!!!  Then he had the nerve to say it hurts like that from holding still.  Your back will get better if you stay mobile.  DO you not understand DOC??????? I would not be here if I had the capability to be!!!!!!!!!!

  Then I went to the doctor I should have went to all along.    He did some chiropractic stuff on me and I was good as new.  Well close.  I was amazed how quickly he fixed my back he called it a herniated trigger  point.   (I think the reason he was so good is hes not really a  chiropractor) My depression (that had become severe, I thought it was partly because I missed Idaho so much:) from being flat on my back, exhausted, feeling sick, in pain whenever I moved was also gone immediately.  It is so amazing what finding the right doctor can do for someone.  Someone who actually knows what the heck they are doing.  I could not believe how my world changed overnight. I could sleep again,  I had all this energy to clean, I felt happy.  I woke up thinking I'M BACK:) :) :)

 

I've stayed at a 10 pound weight gain but look more like 20.  I've lost my muscle.  I was exercising 2  hours a day and eating pretty good.  I went to almost 0 exercising and the WORST eating you can imagine.  Yesterday was the first day in weeks I made it through a day without sugar.  I did have a blue rock-star and it was amazing.   



SO EXCITED to finally feel like my old self again.  So happy to realize it wasn't just me being a wimp ( I did worry about that some days)  So happy to realize I am not having depression issues.  My back was causing ALL problems.  It's fixed and the rest just fixed itself literally overnight including my self discipline.  SO SO happy to have my life back.

No comments:

Post a Comment