Friday, June 15, 2012

WII FIT


Let me tell ya I've about had it with this  thing.  We have a LOVE, HATE relationship:)  When you make a profile for yourself on here all the people are these cute slender images.  WELL, WELL, WELL, after you weigh depending on what that weight is,  that slender image changes.  If you are NOT slender your profile person becomes a little fatty!!!!!

 It gets worse then you stand on the scale,  it goes to your weight then proceeds to yell out that's obese, overweight or whatever the case may be.

Wii Fit 4fa6cafdcdc388ed13f0df7e
The HATE relationship stems from  feeling like NO MATTER what the freak I do my person is staying chunky.  Why do I care?  I just do!!!  I have 8 pounds to go before this dang thing stops yelling out that's OVERWEIGHT!!!!  I guess that sounds better then when it was telling me that's OBESE right:)

The LOVE relationship stems from the motivation it gives me to move that dang line down.  When I get it down however my person better change as well or I'm changing my name & making a new profile:)

No comments:

Post a Comment