Sunday, June 17, 2012

JILLIAN MICHAELS





 GOTTA say I LOVE these videos.   The LIBRARY is truly one of the greatest places in the world.  It has never failed to amaze me.   I checked out the banish fat video the other day.  It made me sweat like crazy.  Literally it was like I had just went swimming when I finished this thing.  The first circuit,  I thought Jillian Michaels isn't so tough, this is a piece of cake, glad I didn't buy this.  I was singing a different tune when I finished.

The great thing is it's not that it's so tough you can't do it.  It is just split up so that it makes you sweat like crazy.  I love how it makes your heart pound during some parts. I decided to buy this video but wanted to get it on sale..
The next day rushing through Wal-mart on my way to the car.  (ON a lane that didn't even have videos)   I see these 2 videos in a box with 1 pound weights on clearance for 9 dollars.  WHY YES THANK YOU,  I THINK I WILL BUY THIS AMAZING DEAL!!!!!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment