Sunday, May 27, 2012

SCHOOL IS OUT








This was the vision:)  I HONESTLY believed that school being out would help my exercise.  I would not have to go walking and stuff alone.  My kids would be so excited for our daily outings.


Bike rides, walks, hikes to different parks. YA, WELL, they do NOT share my enthusiasm.  The below pictures are the reality.  Mom-thinking--REALLY could ya all just stop fighting.  The oldest thinking--everything is totally lame and that going outdoors is old fashion.
 MOMS Exercise has become more complicated than ever.


 






I have thought long and hard about this.  How could my vision have been so wrong from reality????   See, I am not use to trying to be fit all the time, so doing this with kids at home was not something I have had to do before.  Before, when it would get hard I would decide it was a good time to FIND EXCUSES:) to quit.  That is not happening this time.  My conclusion is, wait for it . . . wait for it. . . I give them a choice.  They  (like me, originally) would choose to sit.   At first glance, staying on your butt seems to be the best, funnest,  easiest choice.  But that is the choice that causes ya to lose your freaking mind!!!  SO this week we will have some changes starting with....
They only think they hate the outdoors:)  They are going to love this family doing stuff together crap.  WHY?  Because the BOSS lady said so!!!!  AND we all know if she ain't happy, ain't nobody happy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment