Wednesday, May 23, 2012

SLIM IN SIX

I just finished this program today.  YAHOOOOO I am so very happy to not do this video everyday for a while.  In 6 weeks I only missed 1 day.  I am pretty proud of that.  I just did the video.  I did not follow her special diet or take supplements.  I did try to eat healthy.  I still eat more calories than normal people loosing weight.  I take special medication and notice consistently when I lower my calories too low, I have problems so I take the slower weight loss and eat things like cheese.  I could lose quicker if I would switch to strictly protein.  I know this because I have done it TRILLIONS of times and it works. Plus it doesn't seem to mess up my meds.   However I don't want to live like that so I gain it back and QUICK.   I want this to be a life change, so this time I eat carbs.  Anyways, in six weeks I lost only 5 pounds and 4 inches.  I did get a lot stronger however.  My ABS have struggled and they are stronger than they have been in years.  The measurement in my waist only lost 1 inch, but my pants have all become HUGE in the waist.  the exercises lifted my butt even though it only took an inch off it. 

I am glad I did this video.  I think it helped me become stronger.  I am so happy it's over. Some days I really had to force myself to do it.  I think it was good to help me become strong enough to really push myself in the CARDIO,  HIIT side of things and start REALLY burning some calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment