Thursday, November 8, 2012

WAL-MART, COSTCO, TRADER JOE'S


You know how you have days when you need groceries from everywhere.  Today was that day.  My daughter ALWAYS complains when I park at Costco.  "MOM she says, why do you park in the very back of the parking lot?"  You would think I would say exercise.  That should be what I say,  but NO! It's because I don't want to walk to return the cart.:)
My little one is pretty excited about chocolate cheerios.  I was excited about the price.  The Detour bars with less sugar from costco are amazing!!!! 
I had fish for dinner.  Another healthy food item I really want to LOVE but do not!!!  I try, I really do.  I have faith :) someday i will convince myself I do.   This new discovery made the fish surprisingly not to bad. Baked with no oils just baked in oven then covered with Trader joe's chunky guacamole.(that stuff is so tasty)   The other thing trader joe's had was fresh peas.  I didn't even have to pod the,. They were DELICIOUS!!
Exercise today was
treadmill 30 minutes
Jillian video 30 min

No comments:

Post a Comment