Sunday, November 11, 2012

MILE MARKERS





Eating went great this week. The only thing this little munchkin wants my breakfast everyday now and not hers:)   Come Sunday I was really wanting some cookie dough.  I was pretty happy with myself when I made cookies at 11 pm and didn't so much as have a taste. (for my primary class the next morning at 9)  The next day was Sunday, and I usually eat so much sugar I am in coma state.  I HAD NONE:) :)  YAHOO for me.  I really did have a much better feeling all day.  Once it was over that is!!! In the middle, while I was watching everyone eat tasty food in front of me, I thought just have a cookie.  So happy I stayed strong that was a huge mile marker for me on a Sunday.
Hungry Runner girl always talks about this book. I put her name in purple because she loves that color LOL.  I was so happy to get this book in the mail. I have already started reading it and love it!! If you are unfamiliar with the hungry runner girls blog, you are missing out and should go right now and check her out.  Hurry GO now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment